We Undertake the following
- Control Engineering and Systems integration.
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Telemetry systems.
- PLC and DCS based systems.
- Safety and ESD Systems.
- Integrated control and safety systems.
- Sensors and instrumentation.
- Motor Control Centres (MCCs) and Control and
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Control panels.
- Software development and configuration.
- Instrument and electrical installation.
- Systems commissioning.
- Maintenance & Support.
- Calibration of instruments
Our electrical engineering section is fully equipped
to design, manufacture, install and commission
electrical systems for all types of industrial
applications, which include the following activities:
- Electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Hazardous area equipment.
- UPS, DC and AC Power Supplies.
- Power Factor Correction.
- Earthing and protection circuits.
- Switchboards, Distribution boards & MCC
- Marshalling and interposing relay control panels
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Plant and cable load calculation.
- Onshore/Offshore electrical installation and
The company is accredited by NICEIC.
We have extensive experience of instrumenting
new plants and re-vamping instrumentation of
existing plants. Instrument
types include pressure, temperature, level and
flow measuring instruments as well as analytical
types for measurement of dissolved oxygen,
suspended solids, pH, etc.
and Telemetry Systems
ACS provides complete SCADA solutions, for in-plant
and wide area applications, based on a variety
of communications media, including low power
radio, licensed VHF/UHF radio, PSTN, direct wire
and optical fibre.
Typically, data from plant-connected sensors
are collected from remote sites, which are equipped
with RTUs / outstations, signalling back to one
or more master-stations.
The Company is experienced in designing systems
which use proprietary RTUs such as Serck, Transmitton,
Datacall and Dynamic Logic. Programmable logic
controllers (PLCs) are also used by ACS to perform
Our SCADA experience includes the
- Front end engineering design
- Functional design specification (FDS)
- System structural design
- Communications protocol selection
- Hardware selection
- Software coding
- Hardware/software integration
- Factory acceptance testing
- Installation and commissioning
All of the company’s activities are subject to quality assurance under
our QA system.